Take a drink anytime someone ...
- Refers to the turkey as "moist"
- Refers to the turkey as "dry"
- Says the word "Tryptophan"
- Discusses the process of turkey brining
- Argues that the turkey isn't done
- Delays dinner time by 30 minutes or more
- Has to make an emergency run to the store
- Asks for an unreasonably large or unreasonably small piece of pie
- Falls asleep right after dinner
- Unbuttons their pants
- Asks you to explain what your job is
- Wants to play Christmas music
- Says, "I'm going on a diet tomorrow"
- Tries to get others to toss around a football
- Eats five or more dinner rolls
- Gives you an awkward hug
- Talks about the Macy's parade.
Chug your whole drink anytime someone ...
- Eats the canned cranberry sauce
- Brings a healthy side dish
- Asks you a personal question
- Falls asleep before dinner
- Brings up ObamaCare
Chug two drinks anytime someone ...
- Says "gobble gobble"
- Takes off their pants
- Makes you say what you're thankful for