Hometown: Gomer, OH
Hobbies: I love to read, watching TV (cannot function without my DVR), yoga and working out at Anytime Fitness
Fave TV shows: It's summer, so right now, I love Rizzoli & Isles, Burn Notice, Motive, Graceland, Salvage Dawgs, Rehab Addict, and The Soup (I've also been known to watch Toddlers & Tiaras, but don't tell!)
Summer Bucket List: Watch fireworks, blow bubbles, and learn Grandma's secret apple dumpling recipe
Renee and Kenny Chesney
Renee and Billy Currington-we had a great chat about radio!
Finally all the divas together! Wynonna, Renee and Naomi!
Renee and my new BFF, Jo Dee Messina, backstage at Country Concert 2010
Renee, Alan Jackson and my girl, Alice!
Renee & Chris Young
You could fit her in my purse! So sweet! Renee and Martina
He is sooo tall! Renee and Trace in Feb. 2010
Renee and Darius again in Sept 2009!
Renee and Rascal Flatts
Renee & Larry the Cable Guy
Renee & Darius Rucker in Jan. 2009
Renee and Dierks Bentley
Renee and Lost Trailers (Andrew, Ryder, Stokes, Renee, Manny, and Jeff)
Renee's girl, Gina, Blake Shelton, and Renee!
Renee and Trace Adkins
Renee & Alan Jackson
Renee and James Otto! just got started Lovin' you!
Finally! Renee and Jimmy Wayne!
Renee and Josh Turner
Renee and Jason Aldean
Renee and Charlie Daniels
Twinkies Secrets Out of the Bag Since Their Big Comeback
Most of us have never known a world without the spongy yellow, cream-filled cakes known as the beloved Twinkie until last year when the old Hostess went bankrupt. But what the revamped Hostess Brands is calling "The Sweetest Comeback in the History of Ever!" is happening on grocery store shelves across the country.
It was beyond bizarre to watch the lunch box staple disappear from shelves, but there have been even odder developments surrounding the Twinkies' return. Here, five weird Twinkie facts to "eat up" before picking up a new box ...
1. You can still buy the old version on eBay. Never mind those fresh boxes being delivered to your neighborhood store! If only OLD Twinkies can satisfy your craving, you can buy some from an eBay user offering a box of 10 Twinkies for $15,000. The Twinkies have been expired since December, but apparently, this box is a "collectible." Suuuure.
2. Twinkies are back, but their old tagline is history. "Hey, Where's the Cream Filling?" is no more, a company spokesperson confirmed last month. Now boxes tout, "The Sweetest Comeback in the History of Ever." (Wonder how long that'll last, though ...?)
3. Their shelf life has been extended. This is the biggest, buzziest "makeover" news by far: The cakes have gone from good for 26 days to 45 days.
4. New Twinkies are smaller! They used to be 42.5 grams of cake and are now 38.5.
5. New Twinkies are fewer calories! The previous generation cakes were 150 calories per cake, whereas the new ones are 135. (Likely because of #4.)
6. Twinkies are being targeted to college-age guys now. Used to be that the golden snack cake's ads were geared toward kiddos, but now, their branding expert admits, “There’s not much you can say for health and nutrition in a Twinkie. So generally, the lowest hanging fruit for a company has been young males.” Twinkies = now the frat boy food of choice!