Zak & Renee
Weekday mornings 6-10 AM.
Top 3 Things You Like To Do In Your Free Time:
1. Play my PS3. usually sports games, to be honest all sports games, lol.
2. Hangout with my kids and wife
3. Watch a lot of sporting events
Top 3 Fave Foods:
1. Chipotle Burritos
2. Liver and Onions
3 Places You'd Like To Visit:
1. The New England area
3. Cooperstown, NY. Home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
Top 3 Fave TV Shows:
1. Duck Dynasty
2. Person of Interest
Here's the Top 10 . . .
1. The Rock, $1.3 billion
2. Robert Downey Jr., $1.2 billion
3. Steve Carell, $964 million for "Despicable Me 2", "The Way Way Back" and "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone"
4. Vin Diesel, $887 million for "Fast & Furious 6" and "Riddick"
5. Sandra Bullock, $862 million for "Gravity" and "The Heat"
6. Paul Walker, $789 million for "Fast & Furious 6"
7. (tie) Billy Crystal and John Goodman, $743 million for "Monsters University"
9. Chris Hemsworth, $701 million for "Thor: The Dark World" and "Rush"
10. Jennifer Lawrence, $700 million for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON, whose movies "Fast & Furious 6", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" and "Pain & Gain" have earned a combined $1.3 billion.
Downey came in second with $1.2 billion, but that's only for ONE MOVIE. Yes, "Iron Man 3" has earned that much worldwide.
Marine, Lance Corporal, Chris Marr proposes to his girlfriend Escely Arias in front of his mother Lisa, father Brian, and the Joe Louis Arena crowd.
This is one of the coolest Christmas ideas. This made me tear up little bit. Awesome, tis the season. I hope this makes your day a little brighter.
BEST COUNTRY SOLO PERFORMANCE
Lee Brice - "I Drive Your Truck"
Hunter Hayes - "I Want Crazy"
Miranda Lambert - "Mama's Broken Heart"
Darius Rucker - "Wagon Wheel"
Blake Shelton - "Mine Would Be You"
BEST COUNTRY DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
Civil Wars - "From This Valley"
Kelly Clarkson f/ Vince Gill - "Don't Rush"
Little Big Town - "Your Side of the Bed"
Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift & Keith Urban - "Highway Don't Care"
Kenny Rogers With Dolly Parton - "You Can't Make Old Friends"
BEST COUNTRY SONG
(award goes to songwriters; artist name in parentheses)
"Begin Again" - Taylor Swift (Taylor Swift)
"I Drive Your Truck" - Jessi Alexander, Connie Harrington & Jimmy Yeary (Lee Brice)
"Mama's Broken Heart" - Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally & Kacey Musgraves (Miranda Lambert)
"Merry Go 'Round" - Shane McAnally, Kacey Musgraves & Josh Osborne (Kacey Musgraves)
"Mine Would Be You" - Jessi Alexander, Connie Harrington & Deric Ruttan (Blake Shelton)
BEST COUNTRY ALBUM
Jason Aldean - Night Train
Tim McGraw - Two Lanes of Freedom
Kacey Musgraves - Same Trailer Different Park
Blake Shelton - Based on a True Story
Taylor Swift - Red
BEST NEW ARTIST
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
We all know fast food's bad for you. But here are five ways that it's seriously messing with your BRAIN . . .
1. The golden arches are designed to make you hungry. The combination of bright red and yellow somehow jumpstarts your metabolism. So you automatically get hungry when you see a McDonald's sign.
2. When you eat fast food, you have to keep eating it . . . or you'll get depressed. Studies found that eating a high-fat, high-sugar diet changes the chemical activity in your brain. And if you stop, you'll get anxious and sad.
3. Fast food can be as addictive as drugs. There are tons of studies about how eating fatty, sugar-filled foods can lead to compulsive behavior and stimulate your brain the way hard drugs do. The studies are usually on rats and mice, but still.
4. Fast food makes it harder to appreciate beauty. Researchers claim that just SEEING fast food logos can limit your ability to appreciate art and music. Because now you're more restless, and geared toward instant gratification.
5. You can't make good financial choices. Researchers interviewed people about money, and the people who were standing near a fast food restaurant during the interview made the worst decisions.
Somebody recreated the classic shopping mall car chase scene from "The Blues Brothers" with LEGOS. And it's crazy how faithful it is
Ron does actually pretty well, enjoy. His co-anchor tries not to lose it.